Release coming next week. Stupid developers keep changing stuff, which makes me change stuff, too. Don't wanna change stuff. Release coming next week. Stress. I have no fingernails.
But fortunately, I've got a mini-break planned for the weekend. Va-cay! Road trip! Heading to Columbia and Jeff City, meeting up with Elie, who has graciously agreed to act as our tour guide of central Missouri. Y'know,it isn't much, but it's better than no trip or vacation at all.
Oh, hey -- do you live in the KC area? Want to play dodgeball? I'm still looking for a couple team members for our Dodge for a Cause team...or you can form your own! Check it out.
Shannon's shared items
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Sairen
- Lenexa, KS, United States
- 20-something "young professional" trying to find my place in this grown-up world. I don't always feel grown-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment