...or at least the upper Midwest.
Back in the good ol' days of Crew (March 16, 2003 and September 23, 2002), we traveled to such exotic locations as... Omaha! Iowa City! Indianapolis! Madison! Quad Cities of IA! Having driven to Chicago recently, I can basically confirm that I know every notable Subway, rest stop, and truck stop off of I-80.
And now, ladies and gents, having rejoined a swim team... guess where we're going for the Zones meet this weekend? Cedar Rapids, IA! I could not be more excited to add this tropical locale to my list of destinations, or to add the rest stops of I-380 to my collection.
Lest anyone be tempted to ask... Iowa does NOT make me smile. Though the fact that they raised the speed limit does make me smile a bit.
I have photos of last week's toga party at work to post. I'll do that when I get home on Sunday.
Shannon's shared items
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Sairen
- Lenexa, KS, United States
- 20-something "young professional" trying to find my place in this grown-up world. I don't always feel grown-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment