Shannon's shared items

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good Corporate Citizen

I know I don't have a huge reader base or anything, but I want to give a shout-out to Phillips for being good people. I've used one of their Sonicare toothbrushes for...oh, years now. It's a Nickel-Cadmium rechargeable battery with a charger base. But, after this this many years, the battery has died and I'm left with a non-replaceable lump of toxic metal. I don't really think much of this design, but...maybe they had their reasons. So I call up their customer service line today and ask if they have any sort of a return program where I can ship them my old toothbrush and they'll either recycle it or dispose of it responsibly. And they do! Very exciting.

So good job, Phillips. I will happily continue to give you my business.

No comments:

About Me

Lenexa, KS, United States
20-something "young professional" trying to find my place in this grown-up world. I don't always feel grown-up.