No, dear readers, I haven't abandoned you. I've just been reading blogs a lot more interesting than my own...
For no particular reason but that I want to shout it to the world, here is a list of 20 things that Tony (of TKC) hates:
Things Tony Hates:
1) Gloria Squitiro
2) Mayor Funky
3) People from So. Johnson Cty
4) People from No. Johnson Cty
5) White people
6) Anything white people like
7) Cyclists
8) The Kansas City Star
9) The Power & Light district
10) Light rail
11) Ignoring National Enquirer stories
12) Everyone in Kansas City government
13) White people
14) First Friday
15) Wiccans
16) Foot massages
17) Gloria Squitiro
18) Mayor Funky
19) Gloria Squitiro
And our grand finale...
20) Anyone who is not Tony.
...in other words, I'm done reading. At some point, you're not hip and edgy anymore, you're just an asshole with a blog.
Shannon's shared items
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Sairen
- Lenexa, KS, United States
- 20-something "young professional" trying to find my place in this grown-up world. I don't always feel grown-up.
1 comment:
Heh, I didn't think I was ever hip or edgy.
Asshole with a blog is just about all I've aspired to in this medium. So, I pretty much agree with you!!!
:)
Post a Comment