Shannon's shared items

Sunday, September 7, 2008

...that give me hope (1 thing)

Just one thing to share today, but I think it's something really beautiful. It's easy when following the news to become depressed or cynical... to believe that everyone's either selling something or being duped by the pitch... to believe you have severely underestimated the general stupidity and cruelty and selfishness of the masses. So here's something I offer to you when you're feeling down and need to have your faith in humanity restored.

KivaVision.

Enjoy -- and don't say I never gave you anything.

1 comment:

Noah said...

As I pointed out yesterday, the things in the news are things that you don't really need to worry about, because the very definition of news is "something that rarely happens."

Great link all the same. I hadn't heard of Kiva before. Interesting concept although I'm more of a "pay it forward" kind of guy.

About Me

Lenexa, KS, United States
20-something "young professional" trying to find my place in this grown-up world. I don't always feel grown-up.