Shannon's shared items

Monday, September 1, 2008

...books I've read recently

I've read 50 books since Feb 14. The date is just coincidental - that's when I started tracking. The last 10 on my reading list (oldest first)

The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
Blood of Mystery (The Last Rune #4) by Mark Anthony
Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut
Dead Beat (Dresden #7) by Jim Butcher
The Gates of Winter (The Last Rune #5) by Mark Anthony
The Supreme Court [in progress]
La rebelión de los niños by Cristina Peri Rossi [in progress]
Proven Guilty (Dresden #8) by Jim Butcher
What's the Matter with Kansas? by Thomas Frank [in progress]
White Night (Dresden #9) by Jim Butcher
Small Favor (Dresden #10) by Jim Butcher

No comments:

About Me

Lenexa, KS, United States
20-something "young professional" trying to find my place in this grown-up world. I don't always feel grown-up.