
Well, hello to all my friends still stuck back in Kansas. I am settling quite nicely into my new life here in New York City. Here's a picture of me driving over the Brooklyn bridge. Pretty cool, huh? I took this in my own car while I myself was driving.
Yes, life certainly is different now. I went out touring the city the other day. Here's a picture I took with my camera at the transit museum. It's awfully strange taking public transportation everywhere. Much different from life in Kansas City.

Here's a picture of my new apartment. It's smaller than the house in Kansas City, but -ha! - that's New York life for you! Life in the big city, yessir.

And here's a picture from the hallway (just so you definitely know it's my new place!):
Well, off I go. Very busy here in the city, and I've got all sorts of new New York friends to go hang out with!(Look: Legos!)
No comments:
Post a Comment