but it's hard to tell. Could just be that Meg Ryan is really cute. Any thoughts?
Work is stressful right now. I'm being buried under installers.
Ooh, I just watched "An Inconvenient Truth" last night, so I'm all gung-ho for the environment. I've also been getting more involved with this ...activist /community group called New American Dream. Go check out the webpage....go! I would say that their core tenets are simplifying life, making more of less, buying wisely and responsibly, creating community, and protecting the Earth. And what good hippie isn't into that stuff?
Their latest schtick is attempting to pass a Do Not Junk registry, similar to the Do Not Call one that got passed last year. So if I actually get off my lazy butt on weekends, I should start meeting with Important People who can Do Things.
But now, more basketball.
1 comment:
Yay for shiny new blogs! Work is stressful for me right now, too... Sometimes the real world is kinda lame, eh?
Post a Comment