Okay, so now that I'm moved in here, like my layout, like the additional elements of the page, I guess it's time to get to the real heart of the matter... writing stuff.
Oh, everyone should go out to Feedburner and create a feed link for a reader on their page (credit to Elie) -- it makes it so I can put your blogs on my Google homepage for reading. Quite convenient.
Anyway, we just got back from the KU game. One of Eric's students offered him a pair of tickets. Quite good seats in the first tier. Awesome student. I like that kid. Whoever he was. And now I'm going to go do a workout. Then make hummus. Then go to my parents' house for an evening fun, food, and games. Awesomeness will ensue.
Shannon's shared items
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Sairen
- Lenexa, KS, United States
- 20-something "young professional" trying to find my place in this grown-up world. I don't always feel grown-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment