Shannon's shared items

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Welcome you!

I almost wrote that this was my first Blogger entry. But it isn't. I had one back in 2000 that I apparently used once...
and another that I guess I started in 2001 and used only a few times...never mind where that's at, I'm not pleased with those few posts. I'm sure you could find it with little effort, though.

Then I went on a Xanga kick, actually kept with that one for awhile...

And here I am! I keep hoping I'll post more, but I probably won't. In fact, I don't even have a good reason for switchin, other than the novelty, I suppose. If I don't post much here, check my Xanga. I probably won't make a full transition for awhile yet.

Anyhow, welcome all. I'll be looking around to see what's up on Blogger.

No comments:

About Me

Lenexa, KS, United States
20-something "young professional" trying to find my place in this grown-up world. I don't always feel grown-up.