Shannon's shared items

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Back!

Back from Peru. I ended up taking 575 pictures, and I have stories galore. I journaled the whole time I was there, so those'll end up on here as blog entries. And the photos (some, anyway) will go to my Webshots account. All of you who'd like to live vicariously through my fun are more than welcome. :-D

It's just a matter of time; I finished labeling them all last night. Eric's going to print a few today.

Last night was the KC Corporate Challenge bike race. I did really well! I think Eric said there were only 9 in my age group, and the top three will medal. I did pass three people, so I don't really expect to medal, but it wouldn't really surprise me either. In any case, it was REALLY fun. I love KCCC! Already did the 5K Run for them and pool (last minute sub; I'm not any good at it!). Swimming is coming at the end of the month; that's the one I'm really excited about. Would have probably done some track events or a triathlon but that's when we were traveling.

Later!

1 comment:

Rob said...

My dad does ping pong in Corporate Challenge. He used to do tennis and volleyball too, I believe.

About Me

Lenexa, KS, United States
20-something "young professional" trying to find my place in this grown-up world. I don't always feel grown-up.