Everyone's had flying dreams. And if you just talk with people about "dreams where you're flying," most folks know what you're talking about and have similar stories about how they feel during that or how they with they could really do it.
But I got to talking with a group of people on Friday about the specifics, and it turns out we were wildly different! So I want to hear from you -- YES, you -- leave comments -- about your flying dreams.
1) How do you take off? Do you jump and hover? Are there multiple jumps? Do you fall forward? Do you have to jump off of something?
2) How do you fly? Are you upright or on your stomach? What are your arms doing -- superman? airplane? at your side?
3) How do you propel yourself? How do you navigate yourself?
4) How high off the ground are you? One way to refer to this is how much of the ground you can see below you: the street? A city block? A city? the world?
5) Why are you flying? Is it usually for travel/transportation? To escape? Just b/c you can?
Try to remember all you can; I'm really curious about this!
Shannon's shared items
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Sairen
- Lenexa, KS, United States
- 20-something "young professional" trying to find my place in this grown-up world. I don't always feel grown-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment