I was taking one of my frequent ZoomPanel surveys and was asked this question:
Which of the following kinds of media do you spend the most time with? (Select one)
- TV
- Magazines
- Newspaper
- Internet
- Radio
- iPod/mp3
Well, I selected "Internet," but the question made me realize how much the older generation really -- and STILL -- doesn't quite get this whole Internet thing. In a typical day, I watch some YouTube videos, maybe some posted clips of TV shows, catch up on my news reader, listen to Pandora and/or NPR. In other words...
- I watch TV...on the Internet.
- I read magazines... on the Internet. (Newsweek, particularly!)
- I read newspapers... on the Internet.
- I surf the Internet.
- I listen to radio... on the Internet.
They just don't get it.
Shannon's shared items
Monday, August 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Sairen
- Lenexa, KS, United States
- 20-something "young professional" trying to find my place in this grown-up world. I don't always feel grown-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment