Oh my goodness. This country really is spiraling into decline. What happens when news channels stop broadcasting news and start airing entertainment television? This we know. But what happens when they even manage to spin real issues into some sick parody of Entertainment Tonight?
This is what's being "analyzed" on CNN right now.
"Cleavage Controversy: Clinton Clothes Coverage"
I think I particularly like the use of the word 'coverage' here... like it's breaking news that they're going to stay with for us.
...and the other silly thing? The clothing in question is nothing but a jacket with a scoop neck shell underneath... a rather modest shell, I might add.
Shannon's shared items
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Sairen
- Lenexa, KS, United States
- 20-something "young professional" trying to find my place in this grown-up world. I don't always feel grown-up.
1 comment:
If it makes you feel better, the Washington Post also published a half page article on the same topic about that time.
Post a Comment