Decided to eat from the "KCUR MemberCard" list last night, so we headed out to Waldo to indulge in some Indian food from a little place called Taj Mahal.
For atmosphere, I like Korma Sutra better - mostly for the owner there, whose enthusiasm is infectious. And also, Korma Sutra's OP location is closer to us.
But the food was really very, very good. If I found myself in the Waldo area and was hungry, I'd definitely look them up. Both Eric and I were in mild gastrointestinal distress last night, but I'd attribute it more to overeating than any flaw in the food...we took home no leftovers, you see.
So that's that. Good stuff.
Shannon's shared items
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Sairen
- Lenexa, KS, United States
- 20-something "young professional" trying to find my place in this grown-up world. I don't always feel grown-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment