Now, the first trip you usually just get caught up in. But after that, you get a chance to go back to your flat and grab a few things. Here's what I do:
1) Write a note for Eric and my mom. Moms always slap the Doctor, and that's bad.
2) Pack an overnight bag with deodorant and contact solution. Maybe a change of clothes. At least clean underwear.
3) Running shoes. Good for running from nasty aliens. Always lots of running.
4) MacGyver kit time. In absence of my own sonic screwdriver, I start with a Swiss army knife
5) Fishing line (dental floss okay in a pinch)
6) Small conducting metal ingots (coins okay in a pinch) - good for shorting or creating a circuit.
7) Cell phone. You'd think you wouldn't get coverage out there and then, but you will.
8) Lighter - still on the MacGyver thing. Maybe a flashlight. Flame or light - always tough. Both if I can find 'em quickly.
9) Ballpoint pen. Good for disassembling for tools or writing.
10) Camera. Totally.
Shannon's shared items
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Sairen
- Lenexa, KS, United States
- 20-something "young professional" trying to find my place in this grown-up world. I don't always feel grown-up.
1 comment:
Dude, I'd totally travel with the Doctor. But I don't think my mom would approve...she's been watching the show since the 70's and knows of his fickle ways.
Post a Comment