Shannon's shared items

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Still riding to work

...or trying to, anyway. 40 degrees seems to have been my limit so far, though I'd like to go colder. I noticed the hourly weather tracker I use has added three new graphs: one for snow, one for sleet, one for freezing rain. I'm thinking anything on those graphs at all means "Take the car, you idiot!"
This morning was quite nice. Left before the sun was up, and it was very peaceful.

These past few weeks have been nuts. I'm not sure where everything is suddenly coming from, but it seems like I'm never home. I've had a couple people off craigslist contact me to come look at something and I have to tell them, "Well, I've got 7:45-8:30 on Tuesday, or between 5:30 and 8 on Wednesday, or before 11 on Sunday. Does any of that work?"

I never know what to write here.

No comments:

About Me

Lenexa, KS, United States
20-something "young professional" trying to find my place in this grown-up world. I don't always feel grown-up.