And yes, I know I'm part of the problem.
But here's the other problem: Spoilers. I don't want 'em. Can't stand 'em. So my very lifestyle and habits are changing.
- Changed my alarm clock to not play 96.5 in the morning since their DJs are known blabbermouths (Lazlo dished the end to Book 6 last time).
- Won't do web surfing other than highly targeted sites. No blogs, no general forums, no user comments... hell, I won't even read any comments about THIS post until after I've finished the book.
- Radio is NPR only: they've already said they aren't going to talk about the book. Others? Hm, not so sure.
- My Google news feeds are quickly skimmed for troublesome key words first.
- I'm only watching DVDs or TiVo recorded programs from last week.
...it's getting bad. Fortunately, by the time I sleep next I will be well into the book. :)
Shannon's shared items
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Sairen
- Lenexa, KS, United States
- 20-something "young professional" trying to find my place in this grown-up world. I don't always feel grown-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment