I get home last night from work to find a couple of guys from the landscaping company in our front "yard" ...they tell me that I have no water right now. K, that's fine. Just getting back from the gym, about to go out with some friends. We get home from that, there's still a big hole in the yard and plumbing detritus scattered around, but hey -- we have water.
Fast forward a few hours.
Alarm goes off. Buh buh buh... flush. Shower on. Ah. Warm. Shampoo...soap... gurgle hiss hiss --
and gone.
And I'm standing in my shower covered with shampoo and facial scrub without one hint of water coming in through the pipes. Fortunately, I read webcomics, and I knew what to do. But hey, with a start like this to the day, it can only get better...
..right?
Shannon's shared items
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Sairen
- Lenexa, KS, United States
- 20-something "young professional" trying to find my place in this grown-up world. I don't always feel grown-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment