Shannon's shared items

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

...coming up on my calendar.

1) swim practice, 6-7pm
2) homework (homework!??), 7:30pm
3) Kiva translations, Wednesday
4) Kansas City Irish Fest, Friday
5) swim practice, Saturday
6) Williams Fund Tailgate, Saturday
7) KU Football home opener against Florida International!, Saturday
8) Labor day - no plans. Kind of a nice change.
9) swim practice, Tuesday & Thursday
10) First Friday fun

Now what's unusual here? Normally it would never take me a week to get to the next ten items on my calendar. Must be a pretty quiet week. Look at that - no plans on Sunday or Monday. I'm sure that'll change. I have a way of stuffing the gaps.


And a special bonus list, The One Thing That Concerns Me About Barack Obama:

1) He's a White Sox fan. I just don't know if I can vote for someone like that.

No comments:

About Me

Lenexa, KS, United States
20-something "young professional" trying to find my place in this grown-up world. I don't always feel grown-up.