1) Fixing the four new critical bugs that got assigned to me yesterday. after I'd managed to clear my list. Go figure.
2) Finishing my homework (homework!?) for the week
3) Figuring out why I cannot upload files to Blackboard.
4) Tonight is Wednesday Weekly - hurray!
5) Gotta remember to TiVo the DNC tonight, given that it is Wednesday Weekly
6) DNC watch party tomorrow...
7) Giving a presentation on giving presentations for class. So meta!
8) Am I going to swim practice tomorrow?
9) Wow, Hillary did a really good job last night. I've gone back and forth on this one, but today, it's "Aw, she would have been really great..."
10) Speaker at work this afternoon. Not gonna get much work done. Will have to make that up at some point... wonder when.
Shannon's shared items
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Sairen
- Lenexa, KS, United States
- 20-something "young professional" trying to find my place in this grown-up world. I don't always feel grown-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment