Shannon's shared items

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Pythagoras

We brought Pythagoras home from the pet store today. He's fabulous. The clerk said he eats regularly (rare for a ball python, I hear), and I believe her b/c (1) she said the other one isn't and so she's keeping him in the back. We have seen said other. (2) I can see the mouse he ate today in his gullet.

It'll be a challenge b/c he just ate and he's about to shed, so we have to try to keep the heat and humidity up even higher than normal.

Oh, he's an adorable little thing, too. So inquisitive and active. Almost as soon as I put him in his new home, he started exploring...looking high, looking low, checking out every little crevice of his hide. I'm so excited for him to finish digesting and shedding so I can take him out and hold him.

I'll post photos next time I get him out of the cage or see him out of his hides. I don't want to bother him right after getting him in, though.

Yay pets!

No comments:

About Me

Lenexa, KS, United States
20-something "young professional" trying to find my place in this grown-up world. I don't always feel grown-up.